Chocolate Mousse with only three ingredients - This chocolate mousse is super easy with only 3 ingredients, and perfect for both kids and adult parties.
- 200g dark chocolate (I use Whittaker's 72% Cocoa Dark Ghana), chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- 1 cup (100g) chopped marshmallows
- Heat chocolate, half the cream and the marshmallows in a dry, heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Stirring until melted and smooth (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat remaining cream to soft peaks and fold through chocolate mixture.
- Pour into glasses or bowls and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving you can either dress with whipped cream and chopped chocolate or leave it just as it is and enjoy.