12 Days of christmas.. Day 2- DIY Bath Salts
Why not get the kids involved and have them make their own bath salts to give to their teachers this christmas? These bath salts are so easy to make and let the kids make their own gifts to give. Choose cute plastic bags and festive ribbons to store the bath salts in or a glass gar and decorate with ribbon around the top.
- 2 cups epsom salts.
- 1/2 cup baking soda.
- 1/4 cup sea salt (optional)
- 30 drops of lavender essential oils.
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
1. Mix all the ingredients in a medium size bowl
2. Store in an air-tight jar and use 1/4 cup per bath
3. Pour the bath salts into a plastic bag and seal with ribbon