The holidays are rolling around soon so we thought it would be a great idea to give you 5 top fun holiday activities to do with your kiddies!
1. Make a Lemonade stand! So easy to do and gets the kids involved in the whole making and selling process, we did this recently and used this recipe http://allrecipes.com/recipe/32385/best-lemonade-ever/ we used this lemonade stand which you can rent from mylittleparty.co.nz
2. Head to the Zoo! Always a great day out for the family to see the animals and do some exploring, also kids under 4 go free!
3. Around the World Mini Golf in Mt Wellington, this mini golf is super cute with each hole having a different international theme, open 10am-7pm.
4. Picnic in the park, Head over to the Auckland domain for a picnic! Make a day out of it and get the kids to help make sandwiches and pack a basket- Fun for all ages!
5. Kidz Kitchen by Main Course in Freemans Bay, $49 per child for the class including all ingredients, great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen! http://www.kidzkitchen.co.nz