MY LITTLE PARTY– TERMS OF TRADE
Hire charges must be paid before hire begins, for the period of hire requested by the Hirer, as shown on the invoice. Payment can be made by cheque, direct deposit, or COD.
- The item hired is for private and personal use only and must not be used in a commercial situation, unless agreed with My Little Party.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to check all parts are present prior to hire and that equipment is fit and appropriate for use. My Little Party cannot accept responsibility for shortages or claims after the Hirer takes possession.
- The Hirer must notify My Little Party immediately if any equipment is lost or damaged. The Hirer will take care of the equipment and will be solely responsible for the loss or damage of any items of equipment. Theft of an item will require a Police report to be submitted by the Hirer to My Little Party.
- The Hirer will ensure that children using the equipment are properly supervised at all times by their parents or caregivers to ensure that no child is injured whilst using the equipment and will indemnify My Little Party accordingly. In no event will My Little party be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury caused by or arising out of the use of any equipment supplied.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the furniture are used appropriately.
- Please ensure all furniture is clean, complete and undamaged on return. Overdue furniture/ equipment returned dirty or damaged will incur an additional charge (please see later condition)
- Should you wish to extend your hire period beyond the agreed date of return you must notify My Little Party as soon as possible otherwise late fees may be added on top of the normal daily rate. Late returns will be charged out at the normal daily hire fee.
- The equipment will remain the property of My Little Party at all times.
- The Hirer agrees to provide My Little Party with Credit Card details which will be charged should any of the following take place:
- Equipment is returned soiled or damaged beyond what is expected with normal use. The Hirer's Credit Card will be charged for cleaning and/or repair costs, or the full retail value of the equipment.
- The equipment is not returned (or made available for pickup) by the time indicated on the invoice, unless it has been agreed to extent the hiring period. The full retail value will then be charged to the Hirer’s Credit Card.
- If the Hirer does not have a Credit Card or does not pay fees, My Little Party will have the right to use a Debt Collection Agency to collect all outstanding cost/s as per the above, including the Debt Collection charges.
- My Little Party reserves the right to amend prices at any time without notice.
- If the Hirer is in breach of any of the terms of this agreement, then My Little Party may terminate the hire and/or repossess any of the equipment without prior notice to the Hire